5.16.2009

Stolen Shoes.


















(G.U. grey top, H&M zebra print skirt, 168 belt, Harajuku* long socks, M&H beige bonnet, pilgrim flats borrowed from mother)

*bought from Harajuku shopping district

taken May14, 2009. Monthsary day. 2yrs.&12mos.
On our way to being 3 years. My gosh.
Unfortunately didn't get to spend time today, coz we're so far apart here in Tokyo.
However, I went to Ginza today and visited the lovely building of H&M.
Bought a vest and some jewelry.
Loveit.
Those shoes were originally supposed to be black heels (which belong to my mom). Until she decided she wanted to wear them and exchange what she was currently wearing (which was those shoes I'm wearing in the photos).
Sigh.
I guess what's stolen always gets taken back.
I look like a ridiculous school girl. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment