6.20.2009

Here Comes the Rockstar.





(Ofuon oversized cardigan, Forever21 white ruffled top, H&M vest, Forever21 floral skirt, Mango aviator skirt, Forever21 black fringe sandals, Forever21 & Paris Kids jewelry)


They say something bright can make you stand out in a crowd.
Add up a pair of shades and I guess I accused of being a celebrity.
LOL.

So back in Forever21, I kept on getting S-sizes thinking that because I gained weight, I couldn't fit in XS anymore (which is exactly what happened to an H&M skirt I bought).

And now, I finally try them all and now they're all big for me! OR maybe I just lost weight as soon as I got back here. Iono. UGH. It's frustrating.

Good news is I finally got my order from Glitterati today.
Absolutely gorgeous, GORGEOUS lace dress. The material exceptionally good. It feels like Egyptian cotton, lol.
Cant wait to wear it soon.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment