9.24.2009

It Ends Here... For Now.

091309.
Day 11: Back to Reality...


This officially ends my Tokyo trip. I hate it. And I just really go back.

I feel more at home there. I have an actual home there, my parents are there and everything seems to be more familiar and at peace there.

The day before ended with the experience of waiting in line for ramen under the rain. It was jangara and I couldn't leave Tokyo without one last taste of that.

The night before also caused me stress and headaches as I pondered for hours how to pack my luggage. I came with only one green bag, and then... I shopped too much...

I made such a mess out of things. lol.





At Narita Airport:

The Oversized Baggage Area was the place that completely caught my attention and got my heart beating 10 times faster.




H&M organic shirt, G.U. jeans, Esperanza leopard ballet flats, aviator shades from Shibuya

Let's be honest here.

Do I look pregnant in that top? Or what?

Earlier at the counter area, the airport counter girl asks my mother in Japanese if I am with CHILD.

My mom was shocked at the question and so was I but after 1 second of thinking, "OMG. I'm PREGNANT. WILL THEY DETAIN ME?!", my mom just laughed so very out loud and told the counter girl that I wasn't while I checked if I looked like I had a baby bump.

It's the alcohol perhaps.

Therefore, NO MORE ALCOHOL FOR ME!!!!



Happy trooper.

K. Not really. Didn't want to leave.







Breakfast @ McDonald's.



Gone past the immigration area, I decided to take pictures of the sites.

I get so fascinated with all the airplanes parked here and there.
I honestly wonder what goes on during the preparation period before a plane actually takes flights.









Right.
I can't wait till December.

till then, Nihon goodbye! :|

No comments:

Post a Comment