6.01.2010

An Unexpected 'Lady GaGa' Moment.


Let me introduce to you all: a true-to-the-heart Japanese 'Lady GaGa'.

I was in Omotesando, exploring and shooting around and about until I was frozen in my tracks when I witnessed the most random thing in the whole entire world: A Japanese girl all dressed up in the most out-of-the-world costume ever and her photographer friend having a quick-and-run photoshoot as soon as the traffic lights turned red!

It was amazing!

So. I thought. I need to capture the moment too! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh! And no one crossing cared about what was going on, they just glanced and continued to walk on their merry way. I was the only one so entranced by this outrageous, amazing, random scene!

I love Tokyo.

and I super desperately wanted a photo with her. I almost approached her. But I felt so shy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Plus I know they know I was photographing them as they were doing their own thing. So. Crap.

Hee.


song currently playing:

Dead Man's Party -- Lights On

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete