6.01.2010

An Unexpected 'Lady GaGa' Moment.


Let me introduce to you all: a true-to-the-heart Japanese 'Lady GaGa'.

I was in Omotesando, exploring and shooting around and about until I was frozen in my tracks when I witnessed the most random thing in the whole entire world: A Japanese girl all dressed up in the most out-of-the-world costume ever and her photographer friend having a quick-and-run photoshoot as soon as the traffic lights turned red!

It was amazing!

So. I thought. I need to capture the moment too! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh! And no one crossing cared about what was going on, they just glanced and continued to walk on their merry way. I was the only one so entranced by this outrageous, amazing, random scene!

I love Tokyo.

and I super desperately wanted a photo with her. I almost approached her. But I felt so shy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Plus I know they know I was photographing them as they were doing their own thing. So. Crap.

Hee.


song currently playing:

Dead Man's Party -- Lights On

No comments:

Post a Comment