6.01.2009

The BEFORE and AFTER Situation.

Drastic Change.
BEFORE: Long hair.


AFTER: Boy-ish hair.




Love it? Hate it?







Hair Inspired By: (see below)


(Forever 21 orange crop jacket, Peligrosa multi-patterned dress shirt, G.U. denim skinnies, fringed heels, Forever21 jewelry)

So after that breakup incident, I've decided to chop off all that hair.

That "Goodbye" song by Kristinia Debarge kept playing in my head this past week. Guess it's what's making me go on.

So for now, the dream has ended for me (all aspects wise).

I'm back in the Phil. and I hate it. I miss Tokyo. I want to go back and just STAY THERE FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME.

THAT IS HOW MUCH I WANT TO CHANGE THIS LIFE.

That, by the way, is my travelling outfit. Had to keep it on the low with my jewelry because of the security checks.

Love my new look? lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment