9.16.2009

Like in a dramatic scene...

Right. So maybe I got a little carried away with the Japanese music. Though my understanding is just sukoshi, Tokyo and everything just makes it all seem so dramatic. And music is music. What better way to make everything extra dramatic wherever you are is music.

I was walking in busy district Ginza when the huge screens plastered on buildings boomed with this amazing music that made me feel as if for one instant I was stuck in Japanese drama series and the credits are playing and I'm looking up at whatever caught my attention. Pan camera up to blue sky and buildings. LOL.

My imagination is alittle bit..uh, wha-huut? But gosh.... what was that song? what band is that?

Today I finally found that song.

It's by B'Z entitled Ichibutozen. It's the chorus that got me hooked.


Music

No comments:

Post a Comment