11.07.2011

Photospread: REBIRTH.

REBIRTH Photoshoot Credits:
Concept: Lucky Ferline Calip and Marika Callangan
Stylist: Lucky Ferline Calip
Makeup-artist: Lucky Ferline Calip
Photographer: Lucky Ferline Calip
Location: Manila Residences Cityland, Rooftop, Taft Avenue
Editor: Marika Callangan


So what better way to re-open a blog if not by a photoshoot? 

In such a short span of time, readers are slowly returning to view this little cyber-world of mine and I am just overwhelmed by everyone's support. Thank you all for visiting this blog of mine, and hopefully in due time, I will be capable enough to return the favor to all of you in the form of lovely treats! Although this is still quite a personal blog, I figure why not add on a few more twists in order to engage my readers further? I'd rather not reveal the specifics as of now, so keep on looking in PROJECTRIKA when you've got the spare time. 

So far, this has been my most daring shoot in my history of shoots. And that although I am not standing over the edge of a cliff, I am still almost half-naked on top of a rooftop. And no. I have never ever done anything like that. A bit frightening at first. But when eventually, you gotta learn to be comfortable in your own skin. Moral lesson of the day to everyone.   

Dare to go further?

I intend for November to be a huge rebirth of yours truly. I'd like to thank my dearest friend Lucky Calip for the amazing and most enthusiastic help. If you guys want an excellent make-up artist, stylist or model for anything, Lucky's your girl to call. Just email me should you ever wish to book her. 

I hope that in due time I can make you scream for me, yearn for me, sweat for me. You know who you are.

Enjoy the photos. 



Make no mistake, this ain't no good-girl-gone-bad story. Just a little fun, a little different -- daring to be bolder. Kachow.

(Disclaimer: Cigarette was for props only. I don't smoke, mind you)

Once again, thank you all for today.
yours truly, 

Happy -- LIKE A BOSS!




No comments:

Post a Comment