5.30.2013

Grace.

DRESS: H&M ACCESSORIES: Forever21 

Photography by Kit de Silva


"It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater 
our capacity for waiting." 

-Elizabeth Taylor 






These are the day when I do not know what 'rest' means and I'm taking way too many trips to the hospital. It's hard to catch a breath when you're busy thinking where to get the next cash trip or how to pay the next bill on your own. I wish I had more time to design more. And I wish I had more avenues to do so. Now I just feel trapped in a hole where I feel there is no reward at the end of the tunnel, yet I keep on going because I'm hoping and depending on a 'what if' there is a reward at the end of that particular tunnel. So far, I have no idea. So... I have no idea what rest means - much more know how to dedicate some time for myself.  Oh, how life becomes this blur of offering yourself to corporations. 

Well that's a little tidbit of my rambled thoughts as of late. At least, my photos show how
 refreshed and unstressed I am.  

Hope you enjoyed this quick post! Till the next~! 




"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, 
with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning."

-- J.B. Priestley






yours truly,


No comments:

Post a Comment